Thursday, February 28, 2008

So I'm planning on heading to California later this year to meet with Jennifer and Caity. But I have no money. XD I also need money for school for the rest of the year as well as a good part of next year. My classes do not allow for a job, my hours are way too erratic for many employers. Therefore I'm creating many different items to sell on deviantart, facebook, ebay and maybe even Itsy.Here is the thing. I want you all to decide what you would like to see being sold.

I've made a list of possible items. Please comment with what you like best! Remember, I can make any of these things custom for you with whichever of your own characters you like! :3

School and Office Supplies
-Folders
-Notebooks
-Sketchbooks
-Lunch boxes
-Pencil Cases
-Bookmarks

Accessories
-Phone Charms
-Necklaces
-Bracelets
-Ipod cases
-Hairbows

Clothing (Can be Airbrushed)
-Sweatshirts
-Teeshirts
-Tanktops
-Bucket Hats
-Gloves

If anyone would like original work, the pricing depends on media, size and content.

Pleaseplease consider what you would like best and comment back. If you can think of something you would like go ahead and ask! The answer will most likely be of course :3

No comments:

Post a Comment